2012年6月11日月曜日

About the Mighty gripper V3 and V2

Hello Dear users,

I have many question about the New Mighty gripper V3 informations by email. Thanks for that!
Most probably, I can get started to sell it in asia market on this coming July I think.
You knew the spec of New mighty gripper V3 very good and you cant wait I guess. And me too!

About the price of Mighty gripper V3, I heard that will be higher then V2.
I'm sorry to tell you this but I cant do anything about it. I keep let you know If the MGV3 price confirm by Shinonaga-kasei co. Ltd. A reason of them why the price going up is, materials cost of them getting higher too. We will see.

By the way, Many users looking for stock of Mighty gripper V2 in asia market. and Its very hard to find  V2 right now. The V2 has been out of manufacture thats why. But I still have some more stock of V2 for asia market yet. which is last V2 in the world now. Please try to contact me before i sold it out!

thanks!

yuichiro takaya








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿